We aim to comply, as far as possible, with Level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines published by the World Wide Web Consortium. We are aware there are some areas of the website that may not yet fully adhere to these guidelines and standards, and we are continually seeking solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.
Font sizes and colours have been chosen for clarity and to ensure good levels of contrast between text and background.
Font sizes are adjustable to suit your needs.
On Windows Browsers
- To increase text, hold down ctrl key and tap + repeatedly until the text is the required size.
- To reduce text, hold down ctrl and press the – key
On Apple Browsers
- To increase text, hold down the Apple key and press + key.
- To decrease text, hold down the Apple key and press – key.
Content across the site has been written and formatted to make it as accessible as possible. This includes:
- Language is identified as English.
- Language is clear and easy to understand
- Pages have clear, descriptive headings relevant to the text.
- All links have clear descriptive text.
- No information is conveyed exclusively through the use of colour.